2021年5月20日 星期四

停課不停學 The Lemon Tree

I'm sitting here in a boring room It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon I'm wasting my time I got nothing to do I'm hanging around I'm waiting for you But nothing ever happens And I wonder I'm driving around in my car I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far I'd like to change my point of view I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you But nothing ever happens And I wonder I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me 'bout the Blue, blue sky And all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, and turning around And all that I can see Is just another lemon tree Sing dah Dah-dah-dah-dam, dee-dab-dah Dah-dah-dah-dam, dee-dab-dah Dab-deedly dah I'm sitting here, I miss the power I'd like to go out, taking a shower But there's a heavy cloud inside my head I feel so tired, putting myself into bed Well, nothing ever happens And I wonder Isolation is not good for me Isolation, I don't want to Sit on a lemon tree I'm steppin' around in a desert of joy Maybe anyhow I'll get another toy And everything will happen And you wonder I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me 'bout the Blue, blue sky And all that I can see Is just another yellow lemon tree I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning, turning, turning, turning Turning around And all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree And I wonder, wonder I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me 'bout the Blue, blue sky And all that I can see And all that I can see And all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree Assignment Lemon Tree (連結) The Lemon Tree 歌詞作業 完成下列圖表 可以按右鍵, 選下拉式選單網路字典; 或網路找圖; 連結後, 造句! 可使用自計的句子或網路Cambridge Online 的句子 序號 英文 詞性 中文 圖片 造句 1. lemon n. 檸檬 2. isolation n. 3. Possible Meanings: Please say something about the meanings of the song lyrics. How does the singer feel? Is (s)he in a high/low mood? On which lines can you detect (: find/spot) the singer's mood? The whole (: total/entire) song is revealed in a present continuous tense. As you can see, some present participles such as "turning," "driving," and "stepping" seem to reveal the outer and inner worlds of the singer. Also, symbolism (象徵主義) is used here. "The lemon tree," "a heavy cloud," and "a blue sky" seem to present more than the original meanings. Can you write down your feelings, reflections, or comments on the song lyrics? Form your opinions into an article within 200 words. Post it here again later. Good luck.