2021年2月1日 星期一

11月份 2020年 4U Week 2 U4 pp. 24-25

 

Exercise

(A) report   (B) practice  

(C) due  

(D) catch up on  (E) walk   (AB) hang out with  (AC) organize

(AD) on   (AE)  with   

(BC) diary   (BD) daily   (BE)  dairy   

(CD) afterward  (CE) through  (DE) thorough

 

Read ____(透) Susan's ____(日記) _____(詞條) and help her ____ (安排) a good plan for the week.

Dear ____(日記) ,

    I'm SOOO busy because I have so much work to do this week.  I've got to finish my Chinese assignment before Thursday, and write a book ____ (報告) for English class that's (: which is) ___ (到期的) ___ (在特定日子當天) Friday.  However, I have piano _____(練習) after school ___ Monday AND Wednesday!  Also (: Additionally), I need to _____ (來得及趕上) my favorite TV show, and I promised to call Wendy and chat (: talk) about it ____ (: then/in turn).  Plus, I need to put some new photos (: shots/pictures) ___ (在...上面) my Instagram.  Oh!  On top of that, mom says if I don't clean my room, I can't _____ (與...出去閒逛; 閒晃) my friends this weekend.  Here's Lolly.  I should ___ (遛) her now--she needs (: requires/calls for) a walk every night.  Lolly, I'm so busy with a nightly walk.  Can you help me ____ (做) my assignment? 


quizlet