2021年4月1日 星期四

AE

 

1.      Learning Records in Reading and Writing

—Take a Passage as an Example

2.      Reading Strategies:

Theory and Practice in 3 Sample Articles

 

(appear: seem)

(for example: for instance)

(settle: fix)

(guide/lead/direct/show)

(because of/on account of/due to/

owing to/as a result of)

   (a good piece of advice: a suggestion)

   (the way: how)

   (Besides: In addition to)

    (Sometimes: At times/From time to time/

Now and then/Once in a while/ On occasion)

 

 

   (be + willing + to V ó be reluctant to V)

 

   Idioms and Phrases:

1.       

  

   p. 44

1. I can use the first and final sentence

to skim readings and find main idea.

2.      I can focus on keywords to skim a notice.

3.      I can identify signal words for examples.

4.      I write sentences using proper pronouns and determiners.

5.      I know how to form (: set up)

the passive voice/tense 時態/mood

 (被動語氣).

6.      I can tell (: identify/distinguish)

if pronouns are used incorrectly.

7.      I can brainstorm ideas for writing complete sentences.

8.      I can write sentences that are related to tourism.