2020年9月15日 星期二

E102

 

2020/09/15 p.19

After You Read

Task:

1.      Reading Strategy of using context clues

to define a bold 粗體  word or words you first meet.

2.      Reading Strategy of finding mind map

to understand the whole reading, passage or article

3.      Reading Strategy of the argument:

(1)   For v.s. Against;

(2)   Pro v.s. Con


Joan: 向同學介紹你的學習檔案, 你可以將底下的話修改, 要先建立和觀聽眾或閱聽人溝通的管道, 必須開啟話題, 說些問候語和介紹觀眾即將聽得的主題!

Hello, everyone/everybody, good morning/afternoon, 


I am Number ____.  My Chinese Name is _______.  My English Name is ______.

I come from ______.  Nice to be with you here.  

Today, I’ll show (: introduce) you

the process (: stages) of

making (: producing) key words and phrases

from “quizlet and quizlet live” on the Internet (: Net/web).

Based on (: According to) our textbook, pages 1-19,

we will collect 45 key words in total.

Let’s see what all of them are about.

Here we go.